Student Services Center
The Student Services Center is designed to be a "one-stop shopping" experience for students to have questions answered related to enrollment services.
Monroe Park Campus
1015 Floyd Ave.
Harris Hall, Rm. 1100
P.O. Box 842520
Richmond, VA 23284-2520
Center Hours: M - F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cashier Hours: M - F, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Records and Registration Services
- Registering for classes
- Withdrawing or dropping from classes
- Providing copies of student schedules
- Processing official and unofficial transcript requests
- Processing enrollment verifications and certifications for loans, insurance, etc.
- Updating student address information
- Providing explanations for any hold that is on a student's registration
Student Accounting Services
- Providing copies of and explaining student account bills
- Verifying payments and refunds
- Explaining any accounting-related holds
- Students also can drop off any payments in the drop-box located in the center
Financial Aid Services
- Collecting and reviewing financial aid documents
- Checking disbursement status
- Reviewing accounts for outstanding items and missing student information
- Providing information on alternative sources of funding
- Referals to financial aid counselors