Change of Major/Minor Advising Info
Steps to Change Major, Concentration, or Minor
- Decide which major, concentration, or minor you wish to declare/request/drop.
- Use the Academic Programs page to find programs of study and contact information. Discuss your choice of a major with the designated advisor of that program.
- After advisement and initial assessment of entry to this program of study complete the Change of Major/Concentration/Minor form and leave it with the new program of study. Students who wish to change to a School of the Arts program should use the Change of Major/Minor application at vcu.edu/arts/apply.
Extended Teacher Preparation Program
If you are interested in one of the following advising tracks in the Extended Teacher Preparation Program, please discuss this with the contact identified for the major/concentration. If you have additional questions concerning the Extended Teacher Preparation Program, please contact the Student Service Center of the School of Education. Telephone number: (804) 827-2670.
Major: Interdisciplinary Studies (Liberal Studies
for Early and Elementary Education)
|History/Social Studies Education
|Interdisciplinary Science Education
Major: Mathematical Sciences
If you are interested in one of the following preparatory program advising tracks, please contact the University College to schedule an appointment with an advisor. Telephone number: (804) 827-8648. Please note that these advising tracks are NOT majors. Students must also select a major as well as an advising track.
|Pre-Clinical Laboratory Science|
If you need assistance in selecting a major/concentration, please contact the Discovery Advising Program of the University College to schedule an appointment with an advisor. Telephone number: (804) 827-8648.
- Use Academic Calendars to find deadlines
- View the Schedule of Classes
- View Course Descriptions
- Contact your Academic Advisors for course restrictions and degree requirements
- Course Placement & Testing
- Register online using eServices
Records & Registration
1015 Floyd Ave., 1st Floor
P.O. Box 842520
Richmond, VA 23284
Phone: (804) 828-1349
Fax: (804) 828-8121
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Attendance Withdrawal
- Cancellation of Registration
- Certification of Eligibility
- Change of Domicile
- Change of Major/Concentration/Minor form
- Course Request Form
- Credit by Exam
- FERPA Parent Consent Form
- FERPA Student Consent Form
- Grade Exclusion Policy Form
- Grade Mailer Request Form
- Graduation with Minor Application
- Historical Repeat Course Option
- Incomplete Grade Assignment Form
- Medical Withdrawal Form
- Military Services Tuition Form
- New Student Data Form
- Non-degree Seeking Student Residency Form
- Overload Approval Form
- Personal Update Form
- Registration Planning Sheet
- Request for Duplicate Diploma
- Request for Information or Verification
- Request to Take Courses at Another Institution
- State/City/County Codes
- Transcript Request
- Withhold Directory Information