- Financial aid implications if you withdraw from VCU
- Planning information for summer semesters
- eServices - a password-protected service that enables you to access your student record at VCU.
- Student Computer Initiative - computer specifications, FAQs, and other information for freshman and transfer students who are required to have a personal computer.
- Student Computer Initiative and Financial Aid - information about the use of financial aid and scholarship money to purchase computers.
- Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Credits - tax credits for parents sending children to college or adults continuing their education.
State of Virginia
- SCHEV: State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- Virginia College Savings Plans
- VASFAA: Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators - Extensive information on financial aid administration in Virginia.
U.S. Department of Education
- FAFSA on the Web - complete your application for aid on line.
- Personal Identification Number - use your PIN to access your Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and the Direct Loan Servicing Web site.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note electronically
- Student Guide: Financial Aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- Financial Aid for Students
- NSLDS: National Student Loan Data System - check the status of your student loan borrowing history.
- Mistakes to avoid when applying for Financial Aid
- NASFAA: National Association of Financial Aid Administrators - extensive information on planning for college including financial aid.
- FinAid - includes Expected Family Contribution calculators, links to financial aid web sites, and more.
- Student Aid Alliance Advocating Federal Support for Student Financial Aid
1015 Floyd Ave., 1st Floor
P.O. Box 843026
Richmond, VA 23284
Phone: (804) 828-6669
Email: Follow this link for email contacts
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.